Saturday, March 15, 2014

Macie's Easter Card


I made this card using Penny Johnson's "Chirpy", layout from Stella Says Sketch Challenge 205, and colored her with comics. I used Spellbinders standard circles die to cut her out and matted with classic scalloped circle. My papers are from Hobby Lobby and Joann Fabrics, the green is Bo Bunny Dots and the scallop border is from Fiskars.  The ribbon and egg buttons are from my stash. 




Challenges:




Stella Says Sketch,Challenge 205

Through the Craft Room Door – Anything Goes – March 11-17

 


2 comments:

  1. Adorable!! I love all the pastel colors and you have definitely put me into the mood to do some Easter cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute!
    We're so happy you played along with us for the Catch The Bug “Stella Says Sketch" Challenges with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you’ll join us again this week for a new Stella Says Sketch Challenge.
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min – Bugaboo Asst. DT Coordinator
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete