Friday, February 20, 2015

QKR Stampede Challenge #127 "Critters"

Time for another challenge over at QKR Stampede!  This week is "Critters" and I chose #10403 Sick as a Dog!  Doesn't he look PATHETIC?!?! And like he's had a "Ruff" day!  I colored him with copics, used My Mind's Eye Happy Day DP, Bo Bunny Dot Buttercup, and printed the sentiment on aqua card stock from my stash that is put down with a dog bone brad.

Stop by the QKR Stampede Blog and check out all the FANTASTIC creations my DT sisters have to inspire you with!  If you use a QKR image you have a chance at winning 3 more images of your choice or 2 more images for any other image used!

Challenges:

Come and Get It Challenge -Layer It On
Sister Act Card Challenge #94 - ATG
Sugar Pea Designs - Sugar Sketch Challege #20
Through the Craft Room Door - Feb 24- Mar 2

4 comments:

  1. Darling card, but he IS a site for sore eyes...bless his heart. I have him on my wish list. Love you CAS approach to your card which allows for the image and all your eye candy to stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card, but he IS a site for sore eyes...bless his heart. I have him on my wish list. Love you CAS approach to your card which allows for the image and all your eye candy to stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it​!​ Fabulous card!​ Thanks for sharing ​your talent​ with us at Through the Craft Room Door. Hope to see you again soon and good luck in the prize draw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice image and fun colors, great job! Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It challenge.Neva

    ReplyDelete