Tuesday, February 3, 2015

TTCRD Feb 3-Feb 9


A few weeks ago I won a challenge at Through The Craft Room Door!  For my winnings I was given the choice of two free digis from The Stamping Boutique, an opportunity to be a Guest Designer for one challenge, AND my card published in their magazine!!  WOWZERS!  I am SO honored!

On to my card... the sponsor of this challenge is Fitztown and I'm using their image "Easter 5".  I imported her into my Silhouette to cut her out then colored her with Copics.  Papers used are Bo Bunny powder blue dot and kiwi dot, Easter eggs by Recollections, striped from my stash and white cs.  Twine is from doodlebug designs bright assortment, flower charm from my stash, grass by Bird's Cards cut on Silhouette, sentiment computer generated, and fish tales cut by hand.

Please hop on over to TTCRD blog and check out all the fabulous cards from the design team!  Hope you are inspired by their creations to enter the challenge for your chance at winning some AWESOME digis AND to be a Guest Designer!

4 comments:

  1. Wow...you hit the jackpot with that win!!! Now to your card....adorable and lots of wonderful detail. I followed everything you said, but got lost in the last line...fish tales cut by hand...haha what are those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally see why they chose you as winner & put this adorable card in their magazine!! LOVE this! Everything about it is just darling & it is one of the cutest Easter cards I've seen! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda, thank you again for joining us as our Guest DT this week at TTCRD! This card is just so adorable!
    (Hugs) Cara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big Big Big CONGRATULATIONS!
    What FABulous news Brenda.
    This card is so much fun! LOve the scene you've created and GORGeous colours. I LOve your little fish tales so pretty.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete