Friday, April 17, 2015

QKR Stampede Challenge #135 "Spring Flowers"

It's time for a new challenge at QKR Stampede ALREADY!  This week is "Spring Flowers" and I chose image # 15811 Tulip Border for my image.  I imported it into Silhouette Studio, resized, print and cut out, and colored with copics.  The grass, fence, and clouds are free cut files from Birds Cards, and the sun is from the Silhouette store.  Papers are Bo Bunny powder blue dot for the sky, brown kraft paper, yellow and white cs from my stash, and green cs from The Paper Studio.  Clouds are inked in bashful blue from Stampin Up!, the face on the sun is a Peachy Keen Stamp, and the fence is stamped with wood grain background stamp from Stampabilities.  I used foam tape on the clouds and sun for dimension.

Stop by QKR Stampede's challenge blog for some AWESOME inspiration from my DT sisters and join our fabulous challenge!  The prize for winning is 2 digital images of your choice, but if you use a QKR image you will win 3 digital images of your choice!  Hope to see you there!!

Challenges:

613 Avenue Create - ATG
Inky Impressions Challenge #205 - Kraft It
Penny's Paper Challenge #223 - One For The Girls
Sister Act Card Challenge #102 - ATG
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge #75 - Add Spring Flowers
V's Sweet Ideas Challenge #33 - ATG

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful wonderful wonderful...an easy car that is totally full of eye candy and lots of dimension. I must case when I find the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifulcreation! I love dimensions!
    Thanks for playing at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card thanks for sharing with 613 AC Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brenda this is such a cheerful spring scene. Love the bright colours and friendly sun. I am now your latest keen Follower xxx Thank you also for your lovely comments over at my little space in blog land.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete