Saturday, May 16, 2015

Bugaboo Bingo


This is my third week to Guest Design as "Fan of the Month" over at Bugaboo.  The challenge for this week is "Bingo"(Die Cut, Sentiment, & Border).   I chose Gus Birthday - Collect Wrinkles....I LOVE Jodie's Gus images!  I colored him with copics, cut out and matted with SB large oval dies, used glossy accents on his glasses and the clock face, and gelly roll pen in clear star around the clock.  I cut out steampunk cogs on my Silhouette, rusty hinge distress ink, and sentiment that came with the image.  DP are by The Paper Studio "Glasses, Staches, & Ties" paper pad, blue cs by The Paper Studio, paper used on cogs from my stash, and kraft paper for the card.

Displaying BINGOMay2015.png
















Challenges:

Brown Sugar Challenge #146 - Father's Day
Crafting From The Heart Challenge #59 - ATG
Sister Act Card Challenge #106 - ATG 
Whimsie Doodles May Challenge - One For the Men















5 comments:

  1. Brenda, you did a great job with this card! Gus is a favorite of mine, and the cog patterned paper and embellies are such great choices for a masculine card.
    Pia, Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. A FABulous Fun card...LOving this image, colours and design.
    LOving the sentiment too.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - that sentiment made me smile!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE Gus Brenda and this is such a great card. The paper and cogs are perfect for this masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one cute card! I love the image and it's colored well, too! The design great and I love the papers you used. Thanks for joining The Brown Sugar Challenge.
    I am also a new follower!!

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete