Friday, January 8, 2016

QKR Stampede Challenge #173 - Clean and Simple


Time for a new challenge at QKR Stampede and this week is Clean and Simple.  This is not the image I had intended to use, but it was out of my control, so I chose to use image #8507 Twitterpated.  I have used this one before here, this time I am using an altered version that my friend Cely created.  I figured there are lot of sniffles going around, so why not!  I imported her into Silhouette Studio to add the sentiment Sneezie-Wheezie-Queezie, printed her out, then used Lawn Fawn large stitched rectangle die.  She is colored with copics, paper pieced her top and cuff of her pants, and real tissue for the tissue box.

Stop by QKR Stampede's challenge blog to see the FANTASTIC cards by my DT sisters and join our fabulous challenge!  The prize for winning is 2 digital images of your choice, but if you use a QKR image you will win 3 digital images of your choice!  Hope to see you there!

 Challenges:

9 comments:

  1. Darling, love her paper piece outfit...thanks for sharing it with Brown Sugar Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling bear Brenda..So helpful handing out tissues! LOve your colours and fun paper piecing too. A FABulous CAS card.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, just love it! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute CAS style, this bear looks so huggable with that great fluffy fur!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great CAS card and a great sentiment too!

    Thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous and delightful card Brenda, love the CAS style here.xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, such a darling image. Nice design and coloring Brenda. Thank you for joining Anything Goes challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Join us again next challenge and happy creating :)
    Hugs&Smiles,
    Asmah
    TTCRD DT
    Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card & amazing colouring! I could do with that box of tissues at the mo!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I swear I thought I left a comment. So glad I was revisiting you awesome post. So glad you enjoy it. I remember I lost it and had to redo the Kleenex .

    ReplyDelete