Friday, April 29, 2016

QKR Stampede Challenge #189 - April Showers Bring May Flowers

Can you believe it's the end of April already?!  It's also time for a new challenge at QKR Stampede, and this week is "April Showers Bring May Flowers".  If that holds true, we should a ton of flowers as we've had A LOT of rain!  I chose image #7402 In the Rain...isn't he adorable!!!  I colored him with copics, glossy accents for the rain and puddle, cut out with SB large scalloped die, and matted with SB large circle die.  Layout is Kraftin' Kimmie Sketch for April.  Flower DP is from DCWV, digital umbrella paper purchased from ColorfulDigiDesigns at Etsy (couldn't find the paper to link), and cs from my stash.  Banners were hand cut and the flower gems from my stash.

Stop by QKR Stampede's challenge blog to see the gorgeous cards my DT sisters have made and join our fabulous challenge!  The prize for winning is 2 digital images of your choice, but if you use a QKR image you will win 3 digital images of your choice!  Hope to see you there!

Challenges:

613 Avenue Create Challenge #173 - ATG
Inspiration Destination Challenge #83 - ATG
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - ATG
Through The Craft Room Door April 26-May 2 Challenge - ATG

7 comments:

  1. Love the cute image and great umbrella paper---Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation and love the colours, so pretty. Enjoy your weekend.xx
     {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda this is such a cute little chick and I love your mix of design papers.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hummm. Again I thought I had left a comment...so glad I was revisiting your post. Your ducky is darling. April didn't give us much rain this year. Our best chance is tomorrow. Yes, April went by fast even with me dragging my leg behind...haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love all the pretty paper combo. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little chickie. You found the perfect paper for this image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My blogging has been a bit random lately,haven't had so much free time. But now catching up on the cards I've missed earlier. This is sweet. The expression on the duck's face is priceless, I wonder what he's thinking.

    ReplyDelete