Thursday, December 8, 2016

Holiday Chaos Day 6

Today's challenge over at Catch The Bug is "Flash Back", use an old image and old papers.  I chose Simple Santa Tree (which is no longer available).  I colored him with copics, star dust stickles on the fur, heat embossed fabric marker for his beard, and fussy cut him out.  Tag and circle frame cut out on my Cameo, snowflakes are from Martha Stewart border punch with wink of stella on them.  Merry Christmas paper from The Paper Studio Four Seasons and kraft paper from my stash as well as the white cs.  Vintage photo distress in around the tag.

Challenge:

Catch The Bug Holiday Chaos Day 6 - Use Old Image and Papers

5 comments:

  1. Brenda, what a fun card. Love Santa's beard. That is a great die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Brenda. Effective layering, a rustic and warm traditional feel, it's sweet!


    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful card! Thanks for joining our Bugaboo Holiday Chaos event this week - I hope you come back every day.
    Love
    Jen
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for playing along in our Christmas Chaos Oldie But Goodie Challenge at Catch the Bug! I love your project, good luck !

    ReplyDelete