Friday, December 8, 2017

Holiday Chaos Day 7


Day 7 of Holiday Chaos at Catch the Bug AND I'VE ENTERED ALL 7 DAYS!  Today is a picture challenge and I chose today's freebie AKF Girl X-mas Tree.  She is colored with copics, cut out with Lawn Fawn large stitched oval die, and matted with SB large scalloped die.  A mixture of fun flock/flower soft on her dress, star dust and yellow stickles on the tree.  Cherry Lynn Designs Christmas light swag die, Stampin' Up! endless wishes sentiment, and a package charm with pink and white bakers twine.  DP from Recollections Jolly Holiday 6x6 pad and cs from my stash.

Challenges:

Catch The Bug Holiday Chaos Day 7

8 comments:

  1. Darling! Love the image and that paper is absolutely perfect! Great design, Brenda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one Brenda, the pinks are gorgeous.xx[aNNie]🎄

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda, this is gorgeous. You have the lights...just like my card, hehe. Love your presents and additional trees as well as the beautiful charm. Thanks for joining us at the Holiday Chaos 2017 Friday Inspiration Photograph Challenge, Lisa Lynn GDT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, papers look fab with the image and I love the lights
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your girl suits the pink theme, it's such a cute and festive design. I'm so glad you were able to participate the whole week, thanks for all your inspiration and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. For a little stick character she has a lot of personality Brenda..fabulous card...I'm going to scroll down now as I know i missed some..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very cute and I love the bright colors. Great job on this, Brenda.

    ReplyDelete